Benefits of Sponsorship
The aim of SIRT is to promote and enhance the status of scientists working in the field of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Current SIRT membership is in excess of 500 Australian/NZ IVF scientists and SIRT serves as a forum for communication with other scientific groups and as a source of informed opinion on new technologies and legislation relevant to ART. The SIRT annual mid-year Meeting is the single largest gathering of Australian and NZ IVF scientists and offers a unique opportunity to demonstrate and discuss the services and products you provide with representatives from various ART clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
Companies that sponsor SIRT can receive the following benefits:
- Registration at the annual mid-year and 1-day SIRT Meetings to enable your staff to network with scientists and also to learn about advances in ART (i.e. Professional Development opportunities)
- Display stand provided at the mid-year Meeting to market your company’s services and products
- Opportunities to communicate with SIRT Members via presentations at SIRT conferences as well as written articles on the website and in the Quarterly Newsletter
- Opportunities to engage with IVF scientists at Regional (Local) SIRT meetings
- Advertising on the SIRT website (www.sirt.org.au), in the newsletter and at SIRT Meetings
- Direct link to your company website and sales staff via links on the SIRT Sponsors' webpage (www.sirt.org.au/sponsors/)
Please click here for the Sponsors Flyer (PDF) for more details, and for a comparison of available benefits at each of the Sponsorship levels.
We are now seeking sponsorship for our 2020 activities, which will include:
- Mid-year SIRT Meeting in Melbourne
- 1-Day SIRT Meeting in Sydney (in association with the FSA Conference)
- Early Career Researcher Program (Travel Stipends and Award)
- Regional SIRT Meetings in our 8 regions: New Zealand, Tasmania, Victoria, ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, SA/NT and Western Australia
Please direct sponsorship questions to the SIRT Treasurer (Dr Kiri Beilby) at firstname.lastname@example.org