Benefits of Sponsorship
The aim of SIRT is to promote and enhance the status of scientists working in the field of assisted reproductive technology (ART). More specifically, we develop and manage activities in Education, Information-Communication and Representation & Advocacy. Current SIRT membership is in excess of 400 Australian/NZ ART scientists and SIRT serves as a forum for communications with other scientific groups and as a source of informed opinion on new technologies and legislation relevant to ART. The SIRT annual 2-Day Meeting is the single largest gathering of Australian and NZ ART scientists and offers a unique opportunity to demonstrate and discuss the services and products you provide with representatives from various ART clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
Companies that sponsor SIRT can receive the following benefits:
- Registrations for the annual 2-Day and 1-Day SIRT Conferences to network with scientists and for your staff to learn about advances in ART (i.e. Professional Development opportunities for your staff)
- Sponsor Booth at the 2-Day Conference to market your company’s services and products
- Opportunities to communicate with SIRT Members via presentations at SIRT conferences or written articles on the website and in the newsletter
- Opportunities to engage with scientists at Regional (Local) SIRT meetings
- Advertising on the SIRT website (www.sirt.org.au), in the newsletter and at SIRT Conferences
- Direct link to your company website and sales staff via links on the SIRT Sponsors' webpage (www.sirt.org.au/sponsors/)
Please click here for the Sponsors Flyer (PDF) for more details, and for a comparison of available benefits at each of the Sponsorship levels.
We are now seeking sponsorship for our 2018 activities, which will include:
- 2-Day SIRT Meeting in Hunter Valley
- 1-Day SIRT Meeting in Melbourne (in association with the FSA Conference)
- Early Career Researcher (ECR) Program (Travel Stipends and Award)
- Regional (Local) SIRT Meetings in our 8 regions: New Zealand, Tasmania, Victoria, ACT, New South Wales, Queensland, SA/NT and Western Australia
Please direct sponsorship questions to the SIRT Treasurer (Dr Kiri Beilby) at email@example.com