Thank you so much SIRT Victoria for supporting the ESHRE Highlights + Microscopy Workshop on the Saturday 19th of August 2017. We had a ball. Good luck today with your scopes!
Huge thank you to Olympus, Eppendorf and Vitrolife for co-sponsoring the event and Sally Catt, Peter Temple-Smith and Jim Catt for being their usual entertaining and informative selves.
For those of you who missed it,
- We had ESHRE highlights from Sally and Peter
- First hand account of the recently published Alpha consensus on lab KPIs from Jim (can be found at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1472648317302687)
- GoPro demos of the scopes, including the latest Eppendorf manipulators (which everyone has put on their Christmas list)
- Work stations to provide hands on training for all the different scopes
- Impromptu tour of the Olympus facility that will amaze anyone interested in medical science
The Olympus facility showcases state of the art microscopy. Petrina from Olympus (she's amazing) is happy for clinics to contact her if they would like to arrange a similar microscopy workshop. This experience for all embryologists comes very highly recommended from SIRT.
See what we got up to here courtesy of Nadine Richings: https://www.flickr.com/photos/enriched_creations/sets/72157685292750294/
Once again, thank you for giving us your Saturday. With support we can continue to organise great events for Victorian scientists.
See you at the next one. Stay tuned Vic.
Lisa, Anna & Emma