Membership is only open to persons who qualify and who are current financial member of FSA. The SIRT Committee has the right to refuse membership to persons to do not uphold the aims of SIRT. Membership is ratified by the SIRT Committee at the next SIRT Committee meeting following receipt of the application. Membership is based on a calendar year with membership expiring 31st December each year.
- Full Membership is open to any person who is currently engaged in scientific (non-clinical) activities associated with the field of human reproduction and requires a person be nominated and seconded by a current financial member of SIRT.
Full Membership costs $75 per annum
Renewing Members (prior to 30th March) costs $55 per annum
Renewing Members (on or after 1st April) costs $75 per annum
- Student / Concessional Membership is open to any person engaged in scientific activities associated with the field of human reproduction currently enrolled in a tertiary institution as a full-time student in the field of reproductive biology or other science related degrees. This information must be verified by the Head of the Department. Student / Concessional Membership requires a person be nominated and seconded by a current financial member of SIRT.
Student / Concessional Membership costs $37.50 per annum
- Associate membership is open to any persons and / or organizations that have an interest in, and support the aims and objectives of, SIRT. Associate membership does not entitle access to:
- Accreditation / Educational systems
- Full Members contact details
- SIRT Mail facility
- Voting rights within SIRT
- Executive & non-Executive positions within SIRT
Associate Membership costs $82.50 per annum
- Being a SIRT member also entitles you to purchase the SIRT Training Manual for a discounted price of $33 (+postage).
*all membership rates listed are inclusive of GST
If you would like to join, please click the join now button below.